- Position available in Lincoln, NE.
- F/T Diagnostic Imaging Specialist (X-ray Service Engineer).
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, calibrations and repairs on multivendor medical imaging equipment.
- Submits and maintains equipment records / documentation, as required.
- Performs equipment management and technology assessment, as appropriate.
- Works to maintain skills in specialty field technology advances and toward proficiency in other specialties.
- Hours: Field service Monday-Friday; local travel with few overnights involved.
- Occasional weekend on-call.
- Ideal candidate will have 8-10 years medical imaging repair experience on multi-modality imaging and general R&F, Portable and C-Arm X-ray equipment in a hospital setting
- A.S. Degree in Electronics or equivalent formal technical training resulting in an in-depth knowledge of digital circuitry and thorough understanding of electronic and electromechanical devices
- Experience resulting in a proven proficiency to independently perform troubleshooting and preventive maintenance on complex and specialized radiology equipment following current standards, codes and procedures
- Must have experience on multivendor medical imaging equipment
- A moderate level of computer literacy as it relates to radiology operations
- Clean driving record and the ability to obtain a Nebraska Driver’s License
- Position requires frequent travel to multiple facilities
- Candidate will have to be flexible with hours
- Must be customer service-oriented and must be able to communicate well